Sunday, May 12, 2019

Sunflower Smiles

Happy Sunday!

It's Heather here, back with some more High Hopes Rubber Stamps inspiration.

I saw this image in the inventory and just HAD to have it. Not only does it go with one of my favorite, previously purchased sentiments, Sunshine and Sunflowers, but it's utterly adorable! How can those gorgeous smiling sunflowers not bring a smile to your face??



The image is called Sunflower Smiles. For this card, I made a small, 2" x 5.5" folded card base and then added the sunflower panel hanging off the top. The card is the perfect size for a friendly message and the style of card highlights the gorgeous image.


Wondering what copics I used for my sunflowers? The petals are done with V12, V25, Y38 and YR21, while the flower centres are E79, E47 and E44. The greenery in the scene is YG03, YG06, YG09, G14 and G17 and finally the fence and sign are E23, E35, YR23 and some happy B02!

Check back here, the One Crazy Stamper blog, every day for some brand new inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment