Sunday, May 19, 2019

Rolling into Recovery

Happy Sunday!

It's Heather here, back with some more High Hopes Rubber Stamps inspiration.

Did you catch the Get Well Soon new release a few weeks back? So many fantastic new images and sentiments, like this cutie, Injured Bear. Poor Bear, I think he's had a bad week!



I ended up with fewer embellishments on this card. I didn't want to cover up my quilted background! This one in my "to use one day" stash was the perfect color to match my bear's outfit. These backgrounds are fun to make and are a great way to use up paper scraps. Then, just add your image and sentiment and you have a beautiful card!

The sentiment is a new release as well. It's called Speedy Recovery

Check back here, the One Crazy Stamper blog, every day for some brand new inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment