Sunday, May 26, 2019

We Gnome Best!

Sunday rolls around again, which means it's my again my turn to share some inspiration with the fabulous stamps of High Hopes Rubber Stamps.

Today, I'm crafting with my gnomies. Get well wishes with Gnoming You Better, to be exact. This great image is perfect for your get well options. It's adorable, fun to color and...did I mention adorable?


I seem to be a on a minimalist kick right now. Usually I'm a layers girl, but right now I'm enjoying the many wonderful patterned papers in my craft room and finding ways to feature them.

This image was easy to cut out for the front of my card and, paired perfectly with the We Gnome Bet sentiment.


Check back here, the One Crazy Stamper blog, every day for some brand new inspiration from the Design Team.

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment