Sunday, May 5, 2019

Ouch! Feel Better!

Happy Sunday!

Welcome back to another day of fantastic inspiration on the One Crazy Stamper blog, with creations from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.

Have you checked out the inventory over at High Hopes Rubber Stamps lately? I'm pretty sure I can get lost for hours with their adorable images!

For those in your life that might be needing a little medical pick me up, try the Speedy Recovery sentiment. It can be paired with any of the lovely Get Well themed images, such as Cole's Laid Up, shown here.   



At first I was a bit intimidated by this image, thinking I was going to end up with an all green image (aren't all caterpillar's green?), but it's easier than you think! Cole here looks fantastic in orange and I can't wait to try a red version soon!

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment