Monday, February 6, 2012

February Guest Designer

Today I have the pleasure of introducing you to Cindy Haffner! I have been a long time fan of her blog.  Not only is she super talented but she is one sweet gal! 
Here is the card she created for us to feature here on the OCS blog.

The soft colors of this card are so pretty!  Here are the detail of supplies used on her card.
Gertie LL101
If you haven't seen Cindy's blog, you should hop over there now for some serious eye candy! Thanks for joining us this month Cindy! 

3 comments:

  1. The dies and doily you used are soo wonderful! I love the soft colors. Thanks for joining us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card. I love the doily and those flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank-you for having me as GD this month, I love all the supplies from One Crazy Stamper!!~

    ReplyDelete