Monday, February 27, 2012

You're My Top Dog!

Happy Monday!  Today for One Crazy Stamper I'm sharing some Inky Antics stamps and HoneyPop goodness!  This set is called Baking Pup.

I colored my image with PrismaColor Pencils and Gamsol for a soft and mellow look.  I paired the images up with My Mind's Eye designer paper, seam binding and some Candi.


The surprise comes when you open the card and a fun honeypop element opens!  In this case, an adorable puppy treat!

I added some colorful papers to the inside of my card and did some fussy cutting...but if that is not your thing, they are adorable when you just stamp them on the inside of the card as well. 

Have you tried out HoneyPop papers?!  They are much fun....I'll be sharing more samples and a tutorial with you soon!

Michelle Pearson - Inspiration Blooms

2 comments: