Friday, February 3, 2012

Forever and a day

010

I’m gonna be honest, I’m not really a cat person. But who wouldn’t love this sweet Belles N Whistles image. I know a little girl who loves kitty’s and this image is just perfect for her. So this is her Valentine’s Day card from me :) I had fun coloring her up with my copics and adding this fun border with my Viva Decor Pens.  My papers are from My Mind’s Eye.

So, what I want to know is… are you more of a cat person or a dog person?

Stamps: Here Kitty Kitty by Belles and Whistles, sentiment PTI

Papers: MME

Tools/embellishments: Basic Grey Buttons, Viva Decor Pens, Copic markers, xpress it tape

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic card. Love the image and the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J;acilynn, hear ya on not being a cat person - but this cardjust converted me also - it;s adorable

    ReplyDelete