Friday, February 10, 2012

Product Spotlight Ranger Glossy Accents

Today I have a product spotlight for you.
available at One Crazy Stamper


For this image I used the adorable Art Impressions Girlfriends stamp.
I stamped my image with Memento Tuxedo black ink unto Xpress It card stock.
I paper pieced the towels and bathing suit. Here is the image before adding Glossy accents:


Here are some pictures with glossy accents added to the glasses and bottle. Notice the shimmer.



Here is the finished card:
Supplies:
Art Impressions Girlfriends,    Copic: E25, E29 E31, C3, C5, C7, E000, E00, E11, Y 18, Y11     Memento Tuxedo black ink, Xpress It cardstock, Ranger Glossy Accents








3 comments:

  1. This product has recently become a fast favorite in my house. I bought a 2 fl.oz. of this just about 2 weeks ago and have about 1/3 of it left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not tried this yet! thanks for the review and super cute card!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love glossy accents! :) Your card is beautiful! Your coloring is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete