Wednesday, March 20, 2019

Cat Doctor Is In!

Welcome One Crazy Stamper Fans!

We have a brand new release for Get Well Wishes from High Hopes Rubber Stamps! Today I'm sharing what I'm calling the Cat Doctor Is In, featuring "Nurse Kitty" (High Hopes Rubber Stamps) for the image and High Hopes Rubber Stamps - "Get Well Soon Script2".
Anyone who knows me, knows that I LOVE black cats and so I just had to colour this image in the darker colours! LOL! Coloured the image using Copic markers and then used PrismaColor Premier Black pencil to create the fine fur texture.
The striped background paper was chosen because it reminded me of the Candy Stripers who used to volunteer at all of the hospitals when I was younger. (Dating myself here! LOL!) Hoping this little kitty puts a smile on someone's face and cheers them up!

Card Recipe:

Stamps: High Hopes Rubber Stamps - Nurse Kitty TT173 and sentiment: High Hopes Rubber Stamps - Get Well Soon Script2 GG052
Cat: C9, C7, C5, C3, PrismaColor Premier Black Pencil for fine lines, Glaze Black Pen XPGB #849, Gelly Roll #8 Sakura Pen
Bag: E27, E25, E23, E21
Cross: R17, R24
Stethescope: W4, W2, N1, N0, Wink of Stella - Clear
Background: R20, R81, W4, W2, W0
Background Paper: My Minds Eye - Necessities - Reds - 6 in. x 6 in. (15.2 cm x 15.2 cm)
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder: Snow Dots
Die Cuts: My Favourite Things - Die-namics - Elegant Rectangle Stax - MFT-1268, My Creative Time - Sentiment Label Dies - MCT-D139
Paper for image: Copic Marker X-Press It Blending Card
Inks: Memento - Tuxedo Black, VersaMark, Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Aged Mahogony
Tools \ Miscellaneous: MISTI (Most Incredible Stamping Tool), Cuttlebug, 3M 2 sided tape, Ranger Embossing Powder White - Extra Fine Detail, Marvy Heat Embossing Tool.
Be sure to visit the One Crazy Stamper blog for your daily inspiration, and check out our Facebook page, Pinterest and Twitter as well!

1 comment: