Thursday, March 14, 2019

Laid Up

Poor Cole seems to be in quite the predicament! If Cole lives where I do, then this injury may have happened by slipping on ice, or tobogganing! 
I have used this adorable "Cole's Laid Up" stamp to make a Get Well card for my stash. 




After colouring the adorable Cole with alcohol markers, I cut it out using a fun die from Gina Marie Designs. I set it aside and chose some patterned paper from Carta Bella. I cut my pieces to fit my finished 51/2 x 5/12 card base and cut a stitched tag to put my image on. Some ribbon and enamel dots finish off my card. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Cole's Laid Up - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Back On Your Feet - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: It's A Girl - Carta Bella

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, pleated circle die - Gina Marie Designs, stitched nesting tag die - Tutti Designs, ribbon - stash, enamel dots - C.C. Designs

Spectrum Noir Markers: RB1 RB2 RB3 YG1 YG2 YG3 FS6 CR3 FS8 CR7 CR11 DR6 IGI 
Copics: C00 B00

Did you know the One Crazy Stamper Design team posts daily inspiration on the Facebook page and blog?! Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment