Monday, March 25, 2019

Take a Tissue - High Hopes Stamps


I'm happy to say I think spring has finally arrived in my little corner of the world and I'm happy about that.

This 'not feeling very well' gopher image is Take a Tissue from the High Hopes Stamps new Get Well Soon collection and the sentiment is  part of the Tail Not Waggin stamp.

I didn't have a small enough sentiment to fit in the area but this one fits the bill.  There are 11 new images and 12 new sentiments in the collection so you've got plenty to choose from and there's something for everyone. 
You can find lots of inspiration from the Design Team Divas at the One Crazy Stamper blog, and the One Crazy Stamper Facebook Fan page plus you can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment