Thursday, March 21, 2019

Get Well Mouse

I have to let you in on a little secret. When I am sick, I have a go to "magic" blanket. I call it magical because being curled up under it always makes me feel better. It might be the weight of it but truthfully I think it is because my Mom made it for me and put a little extra touch of Mom can make anything better in it ;) 
I think this sick little mouse is under her favourite blanket too don't you? I'm sure she will feel better before she knows it! 



I coloured this sweetie with alcohol markers and hand fussy cut her and added some dots to the quilt with a white gel pen. I grabbed some paper from Carta Bella, Lawn Fawn and MME that I thought would all work together to create my card. 
The wood grain paper from MME was perfect to create my head and foot board for her bed and the watercolor paper helps bring the lighter shade of purple into my design. A piece of white cardstock cut with a scallop edge and run through a polka dot embossing folder help create my background. Some ribbon and sparkly gumdrops finish off my card.  

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Sick Mouse - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Get Well Soon 2 - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Wood Necessities - MME, Watercolor Wishes - Lawn Fawn, Dots and Stripes - Carta Bella 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, white gel pen, polka dot embossing folder - Cuttlebug, fishtail banner die - YNS, circle die - Spellbinders, ribbon - stash, sparkly gumdrops - YNS

Spectrum Noir Markers: IG1 IG3 IG5 PP1 PP3 PP5 HB1 LV1 HB2 CT1 CT4 GY4


Did you know the One Crazy Stamper Design team posts daily inspiration on the Facebook page and blog?! Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment