Thursday, March 28, 2019

Heard It's Been Ruff

I am having so much fun with the stamps in the new Get Well Soon release! 
When I am sick I have the best four legged nurse ever! My dog loves to cuddle with me when I'm sick and he is even more cuddly when he isn't feeling well. 
I have numerous friends who's dogs do the same thing for them and some of them, like me suffer from spring colds and allergies. 
Sick Puppy is the perfect stamp to make a feel better soon card for one of those friends. 




For my card this week I challenged myself to step out of my colour comfort zone. I think we all have our go colours and this week I wanted to show some love to some markers I don't use as often.
 I coloured up this cutie with alcohol markers added some shading using Prisma pencils and cut him out using a stitched rectangle die. Paper from Photo Play was perfect for my colour combo and some matching ribbon and shaped sprinkles were the perfect finishing touches. It is hard to see in the photo but I added a bit of sparkle with some silver Wink of Stella to the thermometer just for fun. 

Card Recipe 
Stamp: Sick Puppy - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Sentiment: Been Ruff - High Hopes Rubber Stamps
Patterned Paper: Wood Necessities - About A Boy - Photo Play 

Tuxedo Black Memento ink, Misti, silver Wink of Stella, handstitched nested rectangle die - Whimsy, ribbon - Stampin' Up!, shape sprinkles - Doodlebug

Spectrum Noir Markers: IG1 IG3 IG5 BG5 BG7 BG10 GT1 GT2 GT3 LG2 LG3 CR7 
Copics: C00
Primacolor Premier Pencils: light green, true green, pale sage, white, grey green light 50% warm grey 70% warm grey 10% cool grey 20% cool grey

Did you know the One Crazy Stamper Design team posts daily inspiration on the Facebook page and blog?! Inspiration can also be found on Instagram and Pinterest! 
                                                               
Thanks for stopping by! Have a super fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment