Friday, March 8, 2019

Get Well Soon!

Welcome OCS Fans;

I'm certainly glad that it is Friday and the weekend will soon be here.  It has been one those weeks, when nothing seems to have gone right.  To top it off, I wasn't able to find where I put a craft item that I wanted to use on today's card. Hopefully, I will eventually find it.

For today's card, I used this adorable English Rose from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.  After stamping the image on XPress It Blending Cardstock, I coloured it with copic markers using colours that I usually don't use.  I added some Nuvo Morning Dew Crystal Drops to the roses and on the die, which didn't quite work out the way I wanted.  Nuvo High Gloss White Crystal Drops was used in the corners.


Supplies used:
Be sure to stop by the One Crazy Stamper blog and Facebook Page for some daily inspiration from the Design Team Divas.  You can also follow us on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest.


Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day.
 
Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment