It's Sue here with my last post of the month for OCS. I have used the Brave Captain stamp from the Nellie Snellen Young Rebels collection. Very fitting for a grandson who will soon be turning 3.
- Stamp: Brave Captain (Nellie Snellen), sentiment from Birthday Hugs (Popcorn-the-Bear)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Distress Ink - Old Paper
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - et cetera (BoBunny)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Deckled Rectangles Large
- Copic Markers: Skin - E0000, E000, R20; Hair - E21, E30, E33; Hat - YG91, YG93, YG95; Top - B91, B93; Shorts - YG93, YG95; Shoes - NO - No.0, N1 - No. 1; Sword - E81; Map - E50
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pen: 11 - Gold
- Miscellaneous: embellishment
challenge. Do check out Lora's store OCS for the latest arrivals.