Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Just Read

009A few months ago, I wrote a post on my blog about bookmarks. About how I loved making bookmarks and giving them.  I stated that I love the feel, smell, experience of a paper book and just didn’t think I would ever get and E-reader.  Well, I received a Kindle Fire for Christmas and I am sooo in love with it. I have read so many more books since I’ve had the Kindle. I read a lot before but now it’s a little bit out of control.  My favorite part is checking out Kindle books from my local library from the comfort of my own home. Oh and how I love Amazon’s large free selection of classics for the Kindle.

All that being said, I still love paper books. Especially my copies of well read favorites.  So I will continue with my bookmark making. This little bookmark was made with a Stampaive stamp and some Echo Park papers. 

So tell me, are you a paper book lover or an E reader lover?

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge reader...in between my kids, my daycare kids and my crafting of course. I have a Sony E-reader that I got 2 christmas' ago. I love that I can buy and store 5, 6 books and not worry about where to put them til I can get to reading them. I do still love a paper book, but the convience of the ereader in second to none:)

    ReplyDelete