It's time again for another Sunday post for OCS. The week has been busy; and to add to the mix the males and not the grandsons have been rather exasperating, which makes the Mad Hatter stamp from Kraftin Kimmie a perfect choice.
- Stamp: Mad Hatter (Kraftin' Kimmie)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - Double Dot - Dark Demin Vintage (BoBunny) and Double Dot - Ocean Vintage (BoBunny)
- Spellbinders Nestabilities: Labels Twenty-five
- Spellbinders M-Bossabilities: Imperial- Design B
- Copic Markers: Vest and Hat - YG93, YG91; Shirt - BG000, BG01; Pants - B21, B23; Tie and Band on Hat - R46; Skin - E000, E00; Hair - No - No 0, N1 - No 1, N2 - No 2; Shoes - C00 - No 00, C0 - No 0, C1 - No. 1
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 03 - Red, 08 - Tourquoise, 18 - Baby Blue
- Miscellaneous: Ribbon
See you next week.