Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Tilda and her Bunny

Another Wonderful Wednesday and the weatherman says it will be sunshine!!  The card that I made was actually a Birthday Card for a friend who loves Purple and loves Butterflies…………  Many moons ago I thought it might be an Easter card, but it didn’t happen.  But Tilda can have bunnies any day of the year – right?? 
This stamp is called Tilda with Bunny and is available at OCS.  I am sooo passionate about these little Magnolia stampsP1010286

This is an Easel Card, which I love to do.  I even managed to do some actual STITCHING on it!!  (My sewing machine was in shock when I turned it’s light on). lol    The papers I chose are from Prima Marketing, “Sweet Fairy” collection.  I love their subtle look.   As I’ve mentioned before, I really admire people that can put patterned papers together  - when I do it looks like a dog’s breakfast.   BUT, I did it with this card!! P1010287 copy



 Materials used: 
Tim Holtz Distress ink  (Antique Linen)
Memento Black Tuxedo ink
Xpress-It-Blending Cardstock
Copic Markers  (from the BG and V family)
White Glaze Pen
Spellbinders Scallop Squares and Tags One
Prima Marketing, “Sweet Fairy” 6” x 6” pad
Flowers and Pearls
Diamond Glaze (Glossy Accents) (with a sprinkle of Cool Highlight Glitter
Misc:  MS Fern and border punch, butterfly charm, rubons, SU cardstock

“Remember, Stamp up a storm, Ink up a Wish – and pass it on to someone to make their day”.  Til next time
~ rubber hugz ~siggyhaycock

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Madge and I'm sure your friend will love it. x

    ReplyDelete