Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Now is the Time....

A new month means a new challenge theme here at One Crazy Stamper, and April's theme is Masculine!!! I spent time this week playing with an Art Impressions Front and Back stamp, the Art Impressions Fence stamp, Stamping Bella's Little Umbrella image and a couple of Memory Box dies.
On the front of the card, the image was colored with Copics, fussy cut, then layered onto the fence image that I stamped on dp from My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Fiddlesticks collection. The grass was cut with a Magnolia die, and the sentiment is from Pink By Design's retirement set.
The inside of the card features the Little Umbrella image also colored with Copics and fussy cut. Both the clouds and branches are Memory Box dies and the sentiment is from the same stamp set as the front sentiment.

10 comments:

  1. What a brilliant and funny card! Love it!
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun card!!!Love it!
    I tried uploading a card for the challenge last night but the linky says collection closed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot find a link to enter???? You can find my card here
    xxx Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun is this!! What a super card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute!! what an adorable idea. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shari, This card is a HOOT!! Love what you've done!
    I giggled b/c this reminds me of my neighbour..... who is retired.
    ~ rubber hugz ~
    M

    ReplyDelete
  7. It is brilliant card! Really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is sooo cute. It really made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  9. O wow what an idea, so fun and so creative, he he love it xxx :D

    ReplyDelete