Tuesday, April 24, 2012

A Glimpse Back In Time



Happy Monday!   I caught myself a dandy cold over the weekend..and have no new cards to share with you for my One Crazy Stamper post....so I went back in my archives and am sharing some cards using Stampavie images that I did for a store that is no longer in business.   I could have cropped off my watermark...but I hope Lora will forgive me and y'all will overlook it this one time since I think these little ladies are just too sweet to not share with you! 

The GREAT thing is...you can still get Picnics of Daisies, and the Spring is Back image is very similar in style to the second card's image!  I colored all my images with Copic markers.

Michelle Pearson - Inspiration Blooms

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see them again Michelle, Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete