Thursday, August 15, 2013

Where Does the Time Go!!

Good morning to all of my fellow crafters..another week has passed where does the time go...So in the spirit of time and the CHALLENGE THEME which is BIRTHDAY..I have chosen this image and coloured her up with Copics and of course some Prisma Pencils..all of the supplies that I have used can be found over at ONE CRAZY STAMPER ..

here are the Copics that I used to colour this little gem up and the Prisma Pencils I will list below..

as you can see here I have a pic of the stamp her name is CAKES and she is a Sherri Baldy design..I stamped her using the above ink on white Cardstock and the sparkle on her dress is STICKLES the colour is Frosted Lace..

Prisma Pencils Used

PC 943 Burnt Ochre
PC 948 Sepia
Pc1032 Pumpkin Orange
PC 103 Cerulean Blue
PC 911 Olive Green
PC 966 Blake Grape
PC 994 Process Red

As I mentioned above the theme is BIRTHDAYS for the month of August and you guessed it we are having a GD call...Now if you do not know the fabby owner of One Crazy Stamper she is mega awesome..Now her design team is crazy talented as well...the ladies are great and Lora is very very nice, fair and gives you awesome perks..just had to throw that in there I hope that is ok...So if you have the spare time make something and if you are interested in becoming a member put a GD by your name..again thks for taking the time to read this and also thks to all who take the time to leave mea comment I love to hear from you all..take care be safe, happy and try to make time to create..hugs 


1 comment:

  1. i love the bright colors on this card! super cute! and it looks like you have a fabulous collection of copics!!!

    ReplyDelete