Friday, August 23, 2013

A New Baby Girl!

 Hello and Happy Friday!  Today I have a special project to show you that I made for one of my friends who just had a baby girl.  I went out and bought a beautiful frame and decorated it for the new baby room....
 
I started off with colouring two images for the top and bottom of the frame as well as a name plaque for the center of the frame.  For the other two spaces on the frame I just chose some plain cardstock and embossed it so that they can put in two pictures of their own of their beautiful new daughter.

Here are some close-ups of the coloured images to see the Copic colours used, the stamp set that I used is Whimsy Wee Flower Fairies

 Copic Colours Used:  * Skin: E11, E00, E000  * Hair: E49, E59, E25, E50  * Wings:  RV10, BG10, BG11, 0  * Flowers:  BG13, BG11,BG10, R83, R81, RV10, YR24, YR21, Y21  * Shoes:  R85,R83, R81, BG13, BG11, BG10  * Greenery:  E46, E43, E410  * Sparkles: Sakura Gelly Roll Pens, Pink Star, Yellow Star & Clear Star

Here is a close up of the name plaque and the images inside the frame....


 Supplies Used:  * Whimsy Wee Flower Fairies  * Copic Xpress Paper  * Copic Markers  * Quickie Glue Pen  * Memento Inks: Tuxedo Black, Rosebud & Toffee Crunch

I am so happy how this project turned out and I hope that my friends enjoy it hanging in the daughters bedroom =)
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
 

4 comments:

  1. Love it, so awesome, and I am sure she will love it, great job, thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea and beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete