Tuesday, August 6, 2013

How Old Are You?

Older than the Earth maybe? For this weeks card here at One Crazy Stamper's monthly challenge ( and the theme this month is Birthday!!! ) I've used a High Hopes stamp that I have owned for awhile, but never inked and colored till now!!


The image is Birthday Belle that I inked with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Copic Xpress It cardstock, and then colored with Copic Sketch Markers. I then cut and matted the image with a Spellbinder die then mounted it on dp from Bo Bunny's Mama-razzi2 collection. The charm, ribbon, sentiment and Tim Holtz film strip are all from my stash!!!

 
  Here's the colors that I used to color this cutie -
 
 
Be sure to check out the rest of the design team's wonderful creations and enter the monthly challenge to win a fabulous Memory Box die. One Crazy Stamper is also looking for some creative folks to join us as a guest designer, so check out the details just by clicking on the icon at the top of this blog.

 

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow this is an awesome masculine birthday creation. Love the earthy tones.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete