Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Just Ducky

Hello y'all.  I am glad you could come by for another "Wonderful Wednesday" here at One Crazy Stamper.  I hope the card I have to show you today just brings a smile to your face no matter how you are feeling.  It is a perfect card to post on a rainy day here.

I have used an image from the High Hopes stamp line which is such a versatile line I am sure there is something for everyone no matter what your taste.



A close up of the image:


Copics Used:  Duck ~ Y11, Y13, Y15, YR03, YR04, YR07; Umbrella and Hat ~ BG11, BG13, BG15, YG03, YG17, YG67; Ladybug ~ R35, R37, W7; Puddle ~ B21, B24, B26, B39; Sky ~ B000, 0

Thanks for stopping by today.  Don't forget about our birthday challenge going on this month.  See the pinned post at the top for all of the details.

Hugs,


No comments:

Post a Comment