Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Laundry Day

Welcome to Terrific Tuesday here at One Crazy Stamper and my card today follows this month's challenge theme of BIRTHDAY!!!! 
 
 
I have colored the image Lemon Pepper's Laundry Day stamp from Whimsy Stamps with my Copic Sketch Markers, then matted and mounted it on several papers from Echo Park's Beautiful Life collection.  The doily in the corner was inked with Antique Linen Distress ink, and the ribbon and sentiment are from my stash. 
Here's the recipe for my color choices:
Skin - E000, E00, E01
Hair & Basket - E41, E42, E43
Yellows - Y13, Y15, Y17
Blues - B32, B34, B37
Pinks - R81, R83, R85
Greens - G20, G21, G24
Orange  - YR16
Background - B0000
 
Check out this month's BIRTHDAY challenge by clicking on the icon at the top of this blog, and then get creative and enter to win a fabulous prize.


1 comment: