Thursday, August 22, 2013

Clean and Simple!!

Good day to all of my fellow crafters...Sticking with our theme this month which is BIRTHDAYS
I choose this image..The designer for this image is Nellie Snellen..I stamped the image onto white card stock and coloured her with COPICS and PRISMA PENCILS...

Above is a pic of the supplies I used all which can be found at ONE CRAZY STAMPER
My PRISMA PENCILS are not shown above but I will list them..Well I hope you like my card and if you have time create something and enter the challenge and we are having a GD call so if you want to enter put a GD by your name...

Copics Used


Prisma Pencils Used

943 Burnt Ochre
947 Dark Umber
1076 French Gray 90%
1032 Pumpkin Orange
1002 Yellowed Orange
1031 Henna
1095 Black Raspberry
996 Black Grape
1090 Kelp Green
911 Olive Green
935 Black
Cobalt Turquoise

Like I said if you have some spare time, create and enter the challenge Lora gives awesome prizes and if you want to be a GD leave it by your name..thks and hugs


2 comments:

  1. love how the image pops on the white bg! so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh very cute, love the colors you colored her with, CAS is nice, but this has so much more than nice...WOW factor for sure...great job!

    ReplyDelete