Monday, August 19, 2013

You Rock! Birthday

You Rock, well I guess this guy does.  I know I don't make male birthday cards enough, and this one was pretty fun.  
This KennyK Stamp-Groovin Dude was fun to color up!  I was trying to find some music paper and in the 6x6 paper pack from Bo Bunny - C'est La Vie Collection was this cool sheet of music.  I love my spellbinders and some bling.  
Thanks again for stopping here.  Please play along with our Birthday Challenge at One Crazy Stamper, share some love with the design team, they are all so talented.  Remember to go over to the great site and do some shopping, Lora has a great selections!  Till next time happy crafting!
 
Supplies: Bling, Stamp-Groovin Dude-KennyK Stamps, Copic Markers, Foam Squares, Ribbon., Spica Marker-Gold, Spellbinders! Copics-Shirt-YR21,YR23,YR24. Strap-YR27. Hat-YG95,YG97.Hair-E42,E43,E44.Pants-B95,B97. Guitar-T2,T4,T6. Shoes-C2,C5,C7.Glasses and Earring-BG70. Wrist Band-C7. Skin-E00,E01. Shadow-W1.

2 comments: