Monday, August 12, 2013

Lilliana Birthday

Hello friends, thanks for stopping  to see what we've been doing, I thought I would change up my card a bit today, and I created a double z fold card, and instead of opening it as a gate or the fold towards you, I did it away from you.
You will see in the following pictures.  I like how Lillianna colors up she is from Saturated Canary Little Darlings stamps, love these stamps.
So please play along with this challenge "Birthdays" at One Crazy Stamper, and make sure you pop on over to Lora's store and do some shopping, always fun to do that.  Till next time, happy crafting!
 
Supplies: Grey White cardstock, pattern paper-Carta Bella 6x6 Pad-Beautiful Moments. Spellbinders, Memory Box dies, Bling, Flowers, leaves, Butterfly punch, Glue Dots, 3D foam squares, Stamp-Saturated Canary-Lillianna, and Copic Markers are the following:Hair-E30, E31, E33, Skin-E50, E51, E53 Pants-W3, W5, W7 Shoes-C5. C7. C9 Eyes-BV17, BG02 Top R59 Lips and makeup E93!
  

2 comments: