Friday, August 9, 2013

You Shine!

Hello and Happy Friday!  Have you had a chance to make your creation to join in on our challenge this month with a Happy Birthday project?  If not maybe the card I have to show to you today may give you some inspiration to get creative.  I had sooooooo much fun making this card, check it out....
 
Here is a look at the layers I added to the card....
 
Here is how I decorated the inside of the card....
 
Here is a close up of the "Beautiful" image to see the Copic colours used as well as all the bling I added to the image to make her Shine....
 Copic Colours used:  * Skin: E11, E00, E000  * Hair: E49, E59, E25, E50  * Cliff: W7, W5, W3, W1  * Clothes: E35, E33, E31, E30, BG07, BG05, BG02, BG000  * Lace: BG000
 
I hope that you enjoyed today's card as much as I enjoyed making it =)  Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!!
 
 
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

No comments:

Post a Comment