It is certainly nice to have some warmer temperatures and sunshine after all the snow and ice we have had this winter so far. I know I am certainly looking forward to spring and at OCS we are showcasing High Hopes Rubber Stamps latest release which is "Ready for Spring".
For my post today, I used this adorable stamp from High Hopes called Patty's Posies.
- Stamps: Patty's Posies, Any Direction You Choose (High Hopes)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Fabulous (Simple Stories)
- Copic Markers: Skin:-- E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Pink Fruit, R20 - Blush; Hair:-- Y21 - Buttercup Yellow, RV10 - Pale Pink, RV11 - Pink; Pants:-- B52 - Soft Greenish Blue; Shoes:-- W0-Warm Gray No. 0, W1 - Warm Gray No. 1; Bike:-- N0 - Neutral Gray No. 0, N1 - Neutral Gray No. 1, YG11 - Mignonette; Flowers:-- RV10 - Pale Pink, RV11 - Pink, YG13 - Chartreuse; Kitten:-- N0 - Neutral Gray No.0, N1 - Neutral Gray No. 1, R20 - Blush; Bag:-- Y21 - Buttercup Yellow, Y23- Yellowish Beige
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 16 Buttermilk (used for flower centres and bag strap
- Spellbinders: Standard Circles Large, Scalloped Labels One, A2 Distressed Edges
- Die-namites: Floral Corner
Until next time, keep busy being creative and have fun.