Saturday, February 15, 2014

Turtle Eclipse Of The Heart

I know Valentines Day was yesterday, but I am sharing a Valentine today. This totally cute guy was made for my daughter. For this card, I coloured with copic markers, spritzed angel pink Fireworks, added pearl drops, bakers wine, brads, jewels, stickles and attached a pink feather.  I have an obsession with a few of my dies, being this heart banner and memory box ribbon. They are too cute to not use as often as possible.

Now time for you to get crafty and join our Anything Goes challenge this month!


Supplies Used
Sitting Shelby(High Hopes), Distress Stickles-Spun Sugar(Ranger), Bitty Bows(Forever in Time), Fireworks-Angel Pink(Tsukineko), Rhinestones-Grey Blue(Kaiser), Chalk Studio Twine(MME), Everyday Mini Postage Stamp(Whimsy), Mini Postage Die(Whimsy)

Copic Markers Used
BG10,BG11,BG15,BG18,R81,R83,R85,W5,W7,R32,35

2 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Aaemie. Love the details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...what a gorgeous card. I love the colors. Beautifully done. Hugs, Antoinette T

    ReplyDelete