Wacky Wednesday is here again and this is the final week that OCS is showcasing High Hopes Stamps as the featured Stamp Company of the month. For today's post, I have used this cute stamp called "Washed up Waterbug" and Laughing sentiment from High Hopes.
- Stamps: Washed Up Waterbug and Laughing sentiment (High Hopes)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Beach Bum (Fancy Pants)
- Copic Markers: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, YG17 - Grass Green, Y17 - Golden Yellow, YR04 - Chrome Orange, B21 - Baby Blue, B23 - Phthalo Blue, BG23 - Coral Sea
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 04 - Orange
- Spellbinders: Labels Twenty-Five, A2 Matting Basics Bere
Until next time, be creative and have some fun.