It is another Wacky Wednesday with more wacky weather on the way. I do know I am definitely ready for spring and nicer weather to arrive. Here at One Crazy Stamper, we are showcasing the latest release from High Hopes called "Ready for Spring"; and for my today's post I am using the stamp called Sunflower Smiles.
- Stamp: Sunflower Smiles and Sending Hugs both from High Hopes
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock, DP - Serenade (Basic Gray)
- Copic Markers: Fence: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, E37 - Sepia; Leaves & Grass: YG11 - Mignonette, YG13 - Chartreuse, YG17 - Grass Green; Sunflowers: YR04 - Chrome Orange, YR07 - Cadmium Orange, YR09 - Chrome Orange, YR00 - Powder Pink; and BG70 - Ocean Mist for the wording background
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 04 - Orange, 05 - Lemon, 06 - Melon used for the wording
- Spellbinders: A2 Distressed Edges, Marvelous Squares
See you next week and in the meantime have some fun.