Friday, February 21, 2014

Thinking of you and Smiling!

Hello and HAPPY FRIDAY!!  Today I have a VERY special card to show to you that I am soooooo proud of and I hope you like it as much as I do.  Today's card is using 3 of the new High Hopes Rubber Stamps images and also 2 of their new sentiments, check it out and please let me know what you think! ....
As you can see in the photo I used acetate to make a "window" in the card so that both images would be together in the scene.  I also added grass boarders to create the background effect along with a strip of "dirt" created using a Cricut Cuttlebug Embossing Folder called Tiny Bubbles and the background sky using the Skyward Cloud Embossing Folder on both the card front and the blue sky in the background.

Here is a look at the inside page....

Here is a view of the inside of the card where I continued the embossed clouds and also added a pocket and some Herb seed packets to make this card a perfect gift!
Supplies Used:
* High Hopes Rubber Stamps Images: Wheelbarrow Ride, Planting Patty, Fly, Smile & Smiling
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Memento Ink: Tuxedo Black
* Memory Box Die: Corner Bow
* Your Next Stamp Die: Puffy Clouds
 
Here is a close up of the cute Patty to see the Copic Colours used, check out her shirt - I created a plaid look!! ....
And here is a close up of the little boy and his cute dog to see the Copic colours too....
Copic Colours:
* Skin: E11, E00, E000
* Hair:  E25, E23, E21
* Mouths:  T6, R21
* Shoes & Tires:  T8, T6, T4
* Pants:  B99,B97, B95, B93
* Shirts:  E44, E43, E42, E41, E40
* Hat:  E42, E41, E40
* Puppy:  T8, T6, T4, T2, T0, R39, R37, R35
* Grass:  YG67, YG63, YG61
* Flowerpots:  E99, E97, E95
* Plants:  G46, G43, G40
* Cart: E35, E33, E31, Y17, Y19, Y15, Y13, R39, R37, R35
* Wheelbarrow:  E35, E33, E31, Y17, Y19, Y15, Y13
* Dirt:  E79, E77, E74
* Shovel:  T2, T0, R39, R37, R35

Below you can see a close up image of the inside sentiment, flies and the seed packets =)

Here is a flat view of the card to see the layers....

So what did you think????  I would love to hear from you!  If you would like to see a full list of items used on the card please feel free to visit my blog =)
 
 Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

6 comments:

  1. Shari, this is absolutely awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word...this is the cutest card and the most adorable images. You did a fantabulous job of designing and coloring. Where have I been all my life. I will be stopping by the shop and starting a wishlist. Big Hugs, Antoinette T

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is wonderful! I just love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute project Shari, and your denim colouring is awesome :o)

    ReplyDelete