Thursday, February 20, 2014

Happy Thursday!!

Copics Used!!

I have changed things up a bit hope you like it!! The image you see below is called FISHING FRIENDS which is a HIGH HOPES IMAGE!! I stamped it onto white card stock with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK INK!! I also did some shading with my PRISMA PENCILS which I will list at the end..Now on to the real reason you are here is to see the card...Well look below

Ok here is the card as you can see the image is very cute..All of the supplies I listed above can be found at ONE CRAZY STAMPER and Lora who is great will def help you out!! All of the staff is great..Also do not forget to join us over on the CHALLENGE BLOG theme is ANYTHING GOES!!.Yep if you were wondering there is prizes!!! Come on free stuff who does not like free stuff.. http://onecrazystampercom.blogspot.ca

PRISMA PENCILS USED

947 Dark Umber
943 Burnt Ochre
1067 90% Cool Grey
901 Indigo Blue
937 Tuscan Red

Have a great day and make sometime to create!!!


1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great card - love the image and the lovely embellishments you have used. Fun Card!

    ReplyDelete