Friday, February 28, 2014

Jessie Hurley is at OCS!!

Good Morning,

Jessie Hurley is at OCS this week teaching...we are so very lucky to have her!!  I wanted to share one of the cards the ladies are doing in her Copper Class.  Since it is the last day of February which means the final day for our amazing feature company High Hopes Rubber Stamps I chose Jessie's card using Hare's My Heart.


This card in the REAL is totally amazing, just an FYI my photo skills are not all that great.

I also want to say THANK YOU to Jessie for coming to OCS and providing such AMAZING classes for all the ladies.  I know we are only on Day 2 of 4 but the ladies are having a fantastic time..so thanks to Jessie!  Can't wait for her to come back again in June.

Have a wonderful day!

Hugs,
Lora

No comments:

Post a Comment