Saturday, February 8, 2014

Fishin'...

Hello crafty friends, today I'm using Fishing Fun by High Hopes and you can find it at the OCS store. I coloured my image with copic markers and then added some shading with prismacolor pencils, I really do like the combo of these two mediums together. I used a few memory box dies, some buttons and added glossy accents to the water. I wanted to send a thank you out to Sue for digging into her stash of english cardstock and sharing, I loved working with it on this card.

Have a great day and get crafting'! We have another "Anything Goes" challenge to keep the entries coming, we love to see all your work.
Supplies Used
Fishing Fun(High Hopes), Stickles-Yellow(Ranger), Glossy Accents(Ranger), Small Ringlets(Memory Box), Alphabet Soup(Memory Box), Pearl Gems-Tropical(Forever In Time), Pearl Pen-Tourquoise(Viva Decor)

Copics Used
Hair-C7,C9. Sweater-YG61,YG63. Cat/Fish/Life jacket-Y17,Y18,Y35,Y38, Water-BG70, BG72. Boat-E25,E29. Skin-E13,E15,E01. R46

2 comments:

  1. Amy, your card is so cute! Love the way you Glossy Accented the water and the fishies! Love the papers you chose and the dies too - perfect touch!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, love that paper and the image is so wonderful, colored up great. Nice details on those bubbles. Awesome Aaemie!

    ReplyDelete