Thursday, February 6, 2014

Hope this Warms Your Day!!

Hey there..well I hope this imaged coloured up helps to puts a tad of sunshine into your day..  This is a HIGH HOPES images called SENDING SMILES...I stamped it onto white card stock with MEMENTO TUXEDO BLACK ink..I coloured it with COPICS and PRISMA PENCILS!! those I have listed below.. take a peep at the pic!!

Now all of these supplies can be found over at ONE CRAZY STAMPER!!!..If you should have any questions get a hold of LORA she will give you a hand!!! Also we have another CHALLENGE and the theme is my FAVOURITE ANYTHING GOES!!! The prize pack is great.. If you have time make something and enter!!..HUGS


3 comments:

  1. Kerri;

    You definately made me SMILE! Great colouring and wonderful card!

    Hugs;
    Shari G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulously smiley card, made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerri this is just delightful and cheers up the spirit.
    Wishing you a wonderful and relaxed weekend.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete