Saturday, December 12, 2015

Crash!!!

Hello OCS Fans!
Picture a big bang, crash, breaking glass....... then look at my card for today's post! The High Hopes Stamp called "Wasn't Me" is the perfect stamp for any cat lovers out there! Christmas trees and cats, hmmmm do they go together? LOL! 
I grabbed some paper from my stash that I needed to use up and inked all the edges with Tim Holtz Distress Ink in Vintage Photo. After stamping my image I coloured it in with my Copic Sketch markers. The ornaments have Glossy Accents on them. After I added some Burlap ribbon and YNS gumdrops my card was finished. The sentiment I made on my computer to reflect the stamps name.
On the inside the sentiment is also from High Hopes and is called "Holiday All Year".
Copics Used:
Cat: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, R20
Tree: G20, G21/ G82, G24/  G46, G28
Reds: R22, R24, R27
Mouse: W1, W3, W5
Outline & Ground: B000, W1

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to enter into the December Challenge "Christmas/ Winter" over on the OCS Blog! Good luck and I hope you win!!

Happy Crafting
Supplies:

2 comments:

  1. Such a sweet image. Enjoy rest of the weekend.

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilarious, love him, and great job friend, nothing like a crash at Christmas time.....well done!

    ReplyDelete