Friday, December 11, 2015

Ho Ho Ho!

Hello and Happy Friday!!!! I hope that you are having a wonderful week!  Today I have a very fun card to share with you that I make to look like a Santa suit, check it out and let me know what you think....
 Supplies Used:
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* High Hopes Stamps- Crescent Moon Santa
* Your Next Stamp Gumdrops - Black (for buttons)
* Red & White Cardstock
* Black Ribbon
* Heart Ribbon Slide Embellishment
* Sizzix Embossing Folder
* Scalloped Boarder Punch
* Organza Twine
* 1/16 Hole Punch
* Small Gold Bell

Here is a close up of this super cute Santa image to seethe Copic colours used....
 Copic Colours Used:
* Skin:  E11, E00, E000
* Red: R37, R37, R35
* White:  C3, C1, 0
* Hair:  T4, T2, T0, 0

I hope that you enjoyed today`s post.


Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!
Hugs;

No comments:

Post a Comment