Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Santa Selfie -- High Hopes Stamps

 Hi there, Its Nat and I'm  back on another Wednesday to share a little card with you. 
This is a very happy Wednesday for me as today is my last day of work until the new year!!! 
Its going to be a busy day to get everything done but well worth it!! :) 
Okay, lets get down to business and talk about this Santa.  Does he not look like he's taking a Selfie or two or three??
This jolly old Saint Nick is from High Hopes called Three pane Santa found here
 I decided to add mini pom pom's to the three panes and some sweet little dimples using a Sharpie White Poster Pen that I picked up last time I was at One Crazy Stamper.
It's a no frills card, more on the masculine side and I think hubby would enjoy this one for sure!!
Thanks for peeking! Merry Christmas :)
Copic Number's C0,C1,C3,C5,E50,E20,G20,R22

5 comments: