Saturday, December 5, 2015

Snowman Snowball!

Happy Saturday!
Today I wanted to share with you a card I made using the super cute Snowman Snowball! I just love how the Snowmen are all part of the big snowball and look like they are having a blast! I can just picture them barrelling down the hill arms and heads going everywhere LOL!
I'm using paper from the Echo Park The Story of Christmas 6x6 collection today. I've added my favourite thing.....you guessed it Clear Glitter Wink of Stella to each of the Snowmen! The sentiment is from High Hopes Stamps (Lora's other store) and is called "Dot Warm Winter Wishes". A few red YNS gumdrops, some twine and a really cute Snowman charm finish everything off.
On the inside the High Hopes sentiment is called "Unassembled Script".
Copics Used:
Snowmen: B0000, YR04, R11
Reds: R22, R24, R27, R29
Greens: YG61, YG63, YG67
Browns: E51, E53, E55
Hat: W1, W3, W5, Gold Wink of Stella

I hope that in all the Christmas rush you have time to relax and get crafty! Then you can enter it in our December Challenge using a Christmas/ Winter theme! Head on over to the One Crazy Stamper blog for all the details!

Happy Stamping!
Supplies:


1 comment:

  1. OMG, I love this! Very cool shape, and great little details :o)

    ReplyDelete