Here is a look at how I decorated the inside of the card....
* Image: High Hopes Stamps, Snow Couple
* Sentiment: High Hopes Stamps, Think Snow
* Copic Xpress It Cardstock
* Copic Sketch Markers
* Cardstock: Brown and Blue
* Paper: BoBunny 6x6 Snowfall Collection
* Your Next Stamp Gumdrops, Silver Glitter
* 3D Pop Dots
* Glossy Accents
* Spellbinders: Classic Circles Large & Scalloped Circles Large
(above listed supplies can be purchased from www.onecrazystamper.com)
Here is a close up of this adorable Snow Couple to see the Copic colours used....
* Blue: B99, B97, B95
* Brown: E49, E47, E44
* Beige: E43, E41
* Snow: B0000, 0
* Snowmen: B91, 0
I hope that you enjoyed today's card and we would love to see your projects entered into our monthly challenge!
Until Next Time, Keep Crafting!