Monday, December 14, 2015

Season's Greetings

 

Thanks for stopping by friends, my card for One Crazy Stamper today was fun and quick, we have be showcasing our love of High Hopes Rubber Stamps and this one today is called Skating with Teddy, too cute I must say.  I used some Carta Bella pattern paper Christmas Wonderland so wonderful. I stamped my image using Memento Black ink on Copic Xpressit Cardstock, and I colored my image using Copic Markers and I inked up my card with distress inks, and added some gems.  I hope you get a chance to be crafty and please enter the challenge here at One Crazy Stamper or pop on over to Lora's store for much fun goodies.  Take care, happy crafting.




1 comment:

  1. This is lovely, Leanne - beautiful colouring and your colour combo is amazing!

    ReplyDelete