Monday, December 7, 2015

Merry Christmas

 

Great to have you back, I am creating for One Crazy Stamper December Challenge. I decided to make two cards first one show casing these fun little friends. Snowman Mini Set.  High Hopes Rubber Stamps are awesome to color fussy cut and pop up, I added some rhinestones and snowflakes, along with my word die and snowflake corner dies.  As well using some black glitter card stock.  I hope you get a chance to get crafty sure was fun.


Second card today, was fun, trying to make a window or frame for the little Candy Cane Snowman to sit on.  I added some gems and of course colored using my Copic Markers.  I found this snowman button and cut the back off of it and popped it up in the corner.  


I stamped the sentiment and clear heat embossed it as well.  Again hope to see your projects here at One Crazy Stamper blog and happy crafting!


 Supplies: HH Stamps-Candy Cane Snowman, We Wish You a Merry Christmas, Button Snowman, Clear Embossing Powder, VersaFine Black Ink, Copic Markers, Rectangle Dies, Clear Foam Tape, Rhinestones, Scissors.

2 comments: