I am back with another post for this week for OCS. Christmas Eve has finally arrived and the children will all be in bed eagerly awaiting the arrival of Santa Claus. For my card today, I just had to use Santa Bob from the "Joys of the Seasons" release by High Hopes Rubber Stamps.
As I wanted the whole sheet of design paper to be seen, I only used a red card stock for the base of the card and no other patterned paper. I also used some of Heidi Swapp's Minc accessories also.
- Stamp: Santa Bob ("Joys of the Seasons" release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps)
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP is from my stash
- Copic Markers : Skin: E0000 - Floral White, E000 - Pale Fruit Pink, R20 - Blush; Hair - Doll: E30 - Bisque, E31 - Brick Beige, Santa Bob - C00 - Cool Gray No. 00; Santa Suit: - R46 - eStrong Rd, T8 - Toner Gray No. 8, T7 - Toner Gray No. 7; G46 - Mistletoe; Bag: E41 - Pearl White, E40 - Brick White; Chimney - R89 - Dark Red, R59 - Cardinal; Other Copic Colours Y28 - Lionet Gold, R83 - Mist Rose, G00 - Jade Green, B91 - Pale Grayish Blue, BG70 - SantOcean Mist
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 00 - Clear, 11 - Gold
- Glossy Accents (Ranger)
- Polar White (Flower Soft)
- Heidi Swapp Minc Accessories: Christmas Emphemera, Snowflakes
Do have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the time spent with your loved ones.