Thursday, December 24, 2015

"Happy Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!"

Hi there;

I am back with another post for this week for OCS.  Christmas Eve has finally arrived and the children will all be in bed eagerly awaiting the arrival of Santa Claus.  For my card today, I just had to use Santa Bob from the "Joys of the Seasons" release by High Hopes Rubber Stamps


As I wanted the whole sheet of design paper to be seen, I only used a red card stock for the base of the card and no other patterned paper.  I also used some of Heidi Swapp's Minc accessories also.

Supplies used:
Hope you enjoyed the card and as Clement Clarke Moore said in his classic Christmas poem "Twas the Night Before Christmas" -- "Happy Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight."

Do have a wonderful Christmas and enjoy the time spent with your loved ones.






1 comment:

  1. This is sooo sweet. Thanks for sharing.
    MERRY CHRISTMAS everyone.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete