Monday, December 21, 2015

Ho Ho Ho


Hello Friends and welcome back glad you stop by. My cards yes cards, have two to share with you today, the first one is from the High Hopes Rubber Stamp company and it is called.  Skating Snowlady, and I used the Ho Ho Ho stamp from them as well.  I colored it using my copic markers, added some snowflakes.


My second card as well using High Hopes Rubber Stamps called Happy Mail. and the We Wish You Merry Christmas sentiment again.  Love these sentiments.


I used some fun pattern paper and popped up my stamp with some foam tape.  I do hope you get a chance to share your creations with the wonderful team here at One Crazy Stamper.  Till next time Happy Crafting.


 

1 comment:

  1. Ooh - love the different colour combo on the first one! And you just can't go wrong with a hedgy :o)

    ReplyDelete