Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Think Snow

Christmas is ten days away and there is absolutely no snow in sight; not even one tiny flake.  I don't know about you, but Christmas always needs some snow -- don't need a lot, but enough to cover the ground and create a wintery scene.

I have used the image called Polar Hug from the Joys of the Seasons release from High Hopes Rubber Stamps.


Supplies used:
There is a plenty of time to enter this month's challenge.  Don't forget to send your wish list to Santa for some goodies under the Christmas tree.  Lora's OCS store has some amazing deals and prizes.

Until next time, be happy, be creative and try try not to let Christmas shopping and preparations stress you out.

Hugs,

 

2 comments:

  1. Sue - your polar bear is wonderful! I was making a card with him last night :o) I can't believe how perfect your paper is for this - great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like him, so cute, bears make me smile, great job. Nice touch with the snow die too!

    ReplyDelete