Saturday, June 29, 2013

Cloudy Day

For my post today I've used Sketchie from Saturated Canary, but I've slightly altered the image by cutting off a portion of her hair to leave her with just a bun. The wings and shoes are glittered with glitter ritz and her clothing was jazzed up with a glitter pen. For the clouds I used a Whimsy die then distressed the edges of them with some white ink. 

Be sure to check back in a few days for our new challenge, but for now there is still a bit of time to enter our "Summer" challenge.


Supplies Used
Sketchie(Saturated Canary), Cloud Die(Whimsy),  
Micro Fine Black(Glitter Ritz), Copic Markers



3 comments:

  1. So awesome! I love the color, and the image, sure is nice. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colour combination and love the colouring on the image. Beautiful Card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oo, I like how you layered these dies. super cute!

    ReplyDelete