For today's post for One Crazy Stamper; I have used this adorable stamp called Little Jack and Bobbin Seaside Dreamin', which is from the Little Cottage Cuties Collection designed by Elisabeth Bell for Whimsy Stamps.
- Stamps: Little Jack and Bobbin Seaside Dreamin' (Whimsy Stamps), sentiment from my stash
- Ink: Tsukineko Memento Tuxedo Black, Versa Magic Chalk Ink - Sea Breeze
- Paper: X-Press It Blending Cardstock; DP - Beach Bum (Fancy Pants) from last year
- Copic Markers: Hair - E50, E31; Skin - E0000, E000, R20; Clothes - BG70, B91, B93; Hat - BG70, B91, B93, E84; Bobbin - E30, E31; Rocks - W00-No.00, W0-No.0, W1-No.1; Sand - E42; Water - BG000, BG70; Boat - E40, E41, E31; Leaves - YG11
- Atyou Spica Glitter Pens: 18 - Baby Blue, 00 - Clear
- Spellbinders: Labels Ten
- Rhinestones: Ice Blue (Kaiser)
Until next time, keep crafting and having fun.